Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Bea

My name for all intensive purposes is Bea. I am a student somewhere in the dense fog of the US, barely surviving through the depth of the oceans we all swim in. I am a mess, I'll admit, and I sometimes trip over my own words (and feet). I am sarcastic, cynical, and altogether awkward. I am the typical American big girl...Yes a big girl (oh the horror!) I believe in writing and telling what is right and what is out there in the world. I am honest in the experiences that I have been through and I honestly hope to one day be someone that can be brought home with everyone to make them as uncomfortable as a cactus in New Jersey. But yes, I'm a big girl (big boned you pervs) and I have a big attitude yet a small voice. A voice so barely audible that quiet Christmas mouse needs a hearing aid to understand the verbage coming out of me. I am nothing but a young woman sitting at a computer somewhere over the rainbow hoping that one day I can make a difference, not in the world, but in myself. I am a wreck, I'll be honest about that and so if that scares you or if you think I'll rant and rave like all the other blogs and websites on the internet please leave. I am not looking to be the next YouTube sensation and I'm not some crazy $%^&* looking for attention, I am me and I will talk about becoming me in this world so filled with crazy uninterested and ungrateful people. I am going to stick out like a sore thumb and I don't care. I would rather be the purple sheep so I don't have to just be black, white, or gray. Join me or not, I won't force you but this is your last warning, I am a vulgar, hypocritical (at times), and altogether down right weird person and now I'm ready to tell the world. Enjoy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment